“A recluse is a person who lives a solitary life
and tends to avoid other people.”
No doubt, reclusive people have had an
unfavorable reputation over the years,
often referred to as:
mysterious, eclectic, even sinister….
Are we all becoming recluses?
If so, how can we reimagine this experience?
First, let’s look at 5 signs of reclusive living:
1. You’re beginning to speak in meows and barks
2. Hugging trees has become a priority
3. You’ve named the wild rabbits that hop
through your yard..
4. The UPS truck has become the new “Santa”
5. You’d prefer to stay home
If you can relate to even one of the 5 signs,
you’re on your way to becoming a recluse!
No need to despair!
Now is the best part...
We get to reimagine the recluse!
A recluse is NOW a: